Volunteer Opportunities at Shepherd's Spring
Share your talent for a few hours, a day, a weekend or more.
Volunteer support insures that Shepherd’s Spring is successful in providing an excellent and memorable experience for all who participate. Volunteer application.
- Housekeeping Assistant
- Grounds and Facilities - at least 18 years of age; cleaning, painting, and trail maintenance, along with other site maintenance tasks.
- Food Service - preparation, service and cleanup. Accommodations can be provided for extended stay helpers.
- Office - help with mailings and other office duties.
- Hospitality - host and support weekend or longer retreats, rental groups, and Road Scholar programs. Hosts provide a friendly face, answers questions, and extends hospitality to our guests. Training provided.
- Heifer Global Village - assist with programming and work with a variety of ages.
- Summer Camp Volunteers:
- Cabin Counselor - must be at least 18 years old and participate in a training event. Spend the week living with and guiding campers in small group Bible study, activities, and other fun learning adventures. Cabin counselors are expected to be Christian role models and show an appreciation for God's creation.
- Activities Counselor - be knowledgeable in and lead specific group activities, such as basket making, guitar lessons, fire building, wilderness skills, recreational games, etc. Stay for the week or come as needed.
- Camp Support Volunteer - help with behind the scenes task at camp, including cleaning restrooms, sweeping and mopping the dining hall, filling water jugs, setting up activity areas, etc. Stay for the week or come as needed.
Volunteers make a BIG difference in the lives of all who join us at Shepherd's Spring.
Contact us to learn more about our volunteer opportunities.