Summer Camp 2018 has a new component: Heifer Global Village experience with each week of camp!
Save your camper's spot today.
Registration is easy; use the "Register Now!" button, call, or try the new fill-able pdf registration form.
Simply open, type, print, sign, and return with your deposit.
- Staff Training: June 17- 26
- Volunteer Training: June 23
- LIT Training: June 21 - 23
- Youth Camp: June 27 - 30
- Mini Camp: July 1 - 3
- Big and Small Camp: July 1 - 2 DATE CHANGE
- Grand Camp A: July 6 – 7 CANCELLED
- Middler Camp: July 8 - 13
- Creative Arts: July 8 - 13 (Grades 4th-8th)
- Junior Camp: July 15 - 20
- Outdoor Adventure: July 22 - 27 (Grades 7th-12th)
- Grand Camp B: July 29 - 31
- Jam Camp: July 29 - 31 (Grades 3rd-6th grade)
- Family Camp: Aug. 3 - 5
- Ice cream social and open pool : August 5th
- National Park Adventures on Land & Water (adults 18+ camp): Aug 19 - 24
Happy to hear from you! contact Ben Skroban, Camp Coordinator, with ideas or questions.
Your generosity in supporting the 2018 Summer Camp offering project is appreciated, as we provide a donation to Cure International.
Summer Camp 2017 was great! Click here to view the wrap-up video by Grace, our fabulous photographer. If you'd like to help support the summer camp ministry, it's never too late to donate! Our thanks to everyone who makes it possible.
Summer Camp menu, was reviewed and approved by Carolyn Sagle, RD, LD – Registered Dietician at WVU East. We know enjoying meals together helps to create a sense of community and comfort at camp, as well as to nourish campers’ bodies. We look forward to “breaking bread”! Food Services Director In-Training, Carey Heilman, is available to answer your Food Services questions.
Shepherd's Spring Camps are ACA Accredited. Visit their website, www.acacamps.org, for additional information on the standards.