Facilities at Shepherd's Spring
Shepherd's Spring provides the perfect, tranquil setting for your retreat and for our many programs.
Blending the comfort of our Lodge and meeting areas with the rustic charm of our cabins, we ensure that your indoor or outdoor event is relaxed, productive, and worry-free.
Escape the noise and congestion of the city, enjoy your event, discover rich history and explore the wildlife all around you while at Shepherd's Spring.
- Big Top Tent
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Lodge and Dining Hall
- Heifer Global Village
- Seasonal Poplar Village and Pavilion
- Outdoor Pool & Pool House
- Hiking Trails, Activity Areas and Natural Areas
Additional Area Attractions
In addition to its own beautiful setting, Shepherd's Spring is less than one hour away from these area attractions:
- C&O Canal Towpath - adjacent to our campus
- Antietam National Battlefield - 10 minutes
- Crystal Grottoes - 15 minutes
- Appalachian Trail - 20 minutes
- Gathland State Park - 20 minutes
- Harper's Ferry Historical Park - 30 minutes
- Greenbrier State Park - 30 minutes
- Cunningham Falls State Park - 40 minutes
- Catoctin Mountain Park - 45 minutes
- Whitetail Ski Resort - 45 minutes
Let us help you plan your next event or enroll in one of our programs.
If you have visited recently, take a couple of minutes to share your feedback.