Shepherd's Spring Staff
Year-round Staff: Shepherd's Spring is run by a dedicated staff that works year-round to ensure each event or program is one to be remembered. Our full-time staff includes:
- Administrator - Ann Cornell
- Food Service Director -
- Program Director - Glenn Gordon
- Heifer Global Village Coordinator - Stewart Lentz III
- ROAD SCHOLAR Director - Rick Burkhardt
- Summer Camp Coordinator - Geneva Granda
- Maintenance Director - Junior Cornell
- Event & Marketing Coordinator - Dotty Dalphon
- Office Assistant - Linda Sayler
Summer Staff: In addition to its year-round staff, Shepherd's Spring relies on its summer staff to support its many youth programs and outdoor activities.
For 6-8 weeks each summer, a staff of young adults work as Camp Counselors and Camp Support. These staff members rotate in these roles and live on-site in the Lodge or Village.
Other paid summer staff include:
- Pool Manager
- Recreation Specialist
Contact us if you would like to learn about job opportunities with Shepherd's Spring.